The Digital Architect is responsible for driving the Digital agenda across EIT and act as a key advisor on all things Digital (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud, Web, etc.) They will also be responsible for promoting the use of iPaaS (Dell Boomi) to become an API First organization. Promoting the culture of DevOps and its associated benefits will also be the responsibility of the DA to increase the agility of EIT.
The DA will also play a major role in embedding a User Centered approach to design across EIT and be confident in leading Design Thinking workshops with stakeholders from both Business and IT of all levels.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- The Digital Architect will assist in the designs for all new Digital products and services that are developed.
- Embeds a User Centered approach to design.
- Develops policies, standards, guidelines, procedures and metrics associated with API based interactions and micro services that measure architectural quality and business outcomes
- Actively promotes the culture of DevOps across EIT to become more agile in nature and react to change quicker.
- The Digital Architect will be responsible for leading the strategy towards becoming an API first / Microservices based organization
- Drives the awareness and adoption of iPaaS across EIT
- Design Digital Ecosystem Architectures and roadmaps
- Responsible for designing solutions that meet Functional and Non-Functional requirements whilst adhering to Architecture principles and Technology standards. Follows the ‘Architect to Operate’ as a key principle to ensure solutions transition smoothly into Run
- Promotes reusability of existing solutions by adopting approved design patterns
- Responsible for signing off on the Non-Functional testing ensuring the correct types of testing are conducted as per the application type (e.g. customer facing transaction application requires performance testing)
- Identify architecture related risks, putting the correct mitigation plan in place and managing until resolution
- Manage and maintain Enterprise Architecture Repository with the latest architecture artefacts
- Provides thought leadership and drives technology innovation
- Provides advice on supplier and cost options, ensures that the validity of the overall solution is fully represented and considered in any RFI/RFPs process, or in the creation and evaluation of proof of concept solutions.
- Contributes to broader architectural governance activities by participating in peer reviews for other solutions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Enterprise Digital Architect | Enterprise IT | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group