- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
- Manage the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of such establishments as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Summarize and forecast on the state of the company's financial affairs.
- Preside over budgets to set and meet goals.
- Oversee the investment of funds, manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, and execute capital-raising strategies to support the firm's expansion.
- Establish procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities, in order to ensure safekeeping.
- Coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
- Prepare risk reports for management conferral.
- Communicate risks and profits with stockholders and other investors.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
- Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements.
- Determine whether loans must be obtained to meet cash requirements or whether surplus cash can be invested.
- Solicit business, authorize loans, and direct the investment of funds, always adhering to Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Develop financial and accounting systems for banking transactions.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف FINANCE MANAGER - AL SHAFI GROUP INVESTMENT