- 3rd line Network support problems, provision of advice as requested by users.
- Resolution of escalated problems and issues from operational engineers.
- Meeting and exceeding of support standards as established by internal service level agreements
- Pro-active analysis of customer environments and development of business rules to tune the service
- Complex Change requests & rule base management
- To have knowledge of High Level Design (HLD), Low Level Design (LLD), support, implementation and a background in a customer facing position
- Interface with external vendors for timely completion of issues.
- Participate in a 24hr on call rota schedule for any escalated incidents.
- Continual improvement of technical, communications and interpersonal skills with team and self.
- To have Cisco qualifications - CCNP, is ideally required
- Serving as security engineering subject matter experts for clients requiring assistance.
- Consulting, including solving network anomalies, and assisting in re-engineering security solutions.
- To have knowledge of load balancing, switching, and routing (IP QoS, BGP, and MPLS).
- To have strong support skills with PaloAlto, Arista, Juniper, Fortinet, and Cisco.
- To have knowledge in different cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Azure.
- To have knowledge in IP telephony.
- To have knowledge in SDWAN.
- To have knowledge in monitoring tools.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Media Production; Video & Film Production; Broadcast Media Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Network Engineer