The desired sales executive should be self-motivated driven individual responsible for generating leads against market criteria using online tools, location visits, outbound calls and emails in addition to qualifying generated leads into deals to close through meetings, follow-ups and negotiation.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Performs entire sales cycle including customer profiling, planning, lead generation, proposing, negotiating and closing of deals.
- Builds & manages relationships with clients in order to ensure satisfaction, service levels, as well as account growth.
- Bears overall responsibility for client ownership and acts as first-point of contact in all interactions.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with different departments to facilitate client requirements and collection of payments.
- Reporting and updating sales activities and active deals efficiently through CRM software.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within set timeframes.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and analyze the territory/ market’s potential, track sales and status.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Stay updated of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management; Hospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Outdoor Sales Executive