To Support the Managing Director to Assist him to manage the confidential secretarial/administrative services to the Managing Director.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Managing an active calendar of appointments, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings including arranging for services for the smooth conduct of meetings.
- Taking dictations, composing, and preparing correspondence; arranging meetings and events ,as required.
- Monitor the daily schedule and furnish required information/documentation for meetings/appointments, by co-ordinating with sources within and outside the Organisation.
- Provide secretarial services to the MD by attending to routine administrative paperwork.
- Screen incoming mails and telephone calls, action responses
- Re-direct as advised by MD correspondence and collate to the appropriate person obtaining additional information where necessary.
- To Establish and Manage Filing System and ensure proper upkeep of the managing Director’s office including managing stationery.
- Manage Travel itineraries, arranging the tickets and accommodation and following up on the timelines.
- Completing expense reports of MD’s office; Maintain Petty Cash accounts by verifying authenticity of claims ensuring figures are accurately recorded.
Be fully conversant with the activities of the organisation in order to liaise effectively with Senior executives and external contacts on behalf of the Managing Director.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Personal Assistant to MD - Ofs