Sales and Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: AED 8,000
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity of the currently assigned market territory (KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq).
- Total understanding/readiness of internal sales duties – sales coordination/supply chain for applicable new assignments/role/ country/ add on responsibilities.
- Coordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all sales channels such as key accounts, country manager and distributors in order to increase sales productivity.
- Generate sales quotation/ Offers/PI consolidation in coordination with customers and sales support team – Analyze enquiries & prepare quotation in the accounting system.
- Warranty & samples approval as per approval process.
- Check and verify the pricing structure and availability of products – sales support and customers
- Analyse sales and performance records -Interpret results of overall sales for the assigned territory and sales margins to determine sales profitability and variance.
- Work closely with the Country Manager in KSA in securing an accurate forecast deliverable.
- Coordinate and respond to all requests received from our partners in the territory.
- Prepare product checklist and SKU (Product consumption trend) forecast on quarterly basis.
- Prepare submittals of all of the company’s products.
- Update the sales analysis report on monthly basis considering partners in the assigned territory.
- Interact and coordinate with commercial team on SOA, advance payments and LC associated orders.
- Prepare sales forecast and reports, progressive forecast updates, market visit reports/Hit rate reports.
- Implement the approval process based on GP%, customer payment analysis and offer/order /commercial terms deviation validation.
Supply Chain Management:
- Validate sales orders in the system and send order confirmations to customers.
- Liaise with suppliers on availability of material and dispatch.
- Coordinate with the warehouse team for picking and packing as per the requirements based in destination country.
- Prepare all detailed shipping documents in line with JAFZA customs regulations and oriented to destination countries (KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan).
- Arrange dispatch of local and export order as per the appropriate incoterms and LC terms in coordination with forwarders and internal team.
- Arrange COO and Legalization of shipping invoice in line with regulations of destination countries
- Coordinate and negotiate with local forwarders for Land, Sea, Air & Courier shipments and freight charges.
- Maintain record of all orders received and its relevant dispatch status at all times.
- Communicate timely updates to the customers on status of their orders to ensure exchange of information /transparency in order processing.
- Ensure compilation of documents and communication.
- Follow up on import shipments and arranging timely customs clearance and delivery.
- Coordinate with customers on SASO, Saber on timely manner.
- Prepare Purchase Requisition forms & LPOs from local suppliers.
- Identify risks and opportunities when developing logistics plan and freight estimates for super/heavy loads, complex international shipments to ensure
- cost-effective, safe and efficient transportation of company’s products.
- Process freight claims & customer complaints.
- Provide supply chain coordination/invoicing support and sales coordination support for cash jobs to existing colleagues in Service Sales (UAE).
- Provide sales coordination and supply chain coordination/invoicing support during annual vacation of colleague.
- WDF warranty defect form for the company – registration, processing of request & interaction with internal team members/ external customers.
- Provide support for OVS and CRM entries for the company.
- Consolidate, monitor & update internal sales backlog tracker for full company.
- Consolidate, monitor & update quotation tracker.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Computer Hardware & High-Tech Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Sales and Supply Chain Coordinator - I-Talent