About the Role
You are responsible to provide daily management and leadership to the Cash office, ensuring that staff is adhering to departmental procedures the Al- Futtaim Way by:
- Managing and controlling the cash office functions and ensure daily/ weekly and monthly routines are followed.
- Securing the financial reconciliation work is done in accordance with the rules set up by Service Office
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Supervise the following –with priority:
-Daily reconciliation of store takings & reporting
- Forex reconciliation and monitoring of exchange rates
-Cheques collection and control
-Tally of safe fund daily
-Credit Card reconciliation
-Gift Vouchers redemption and reconciliation
-Banking of the various tender types
- Store Petty Cash management.
- Manage and control the cash office functions and ensure daily/ weekly and monthly routines are followed.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers with regards to petty cash, quotes, LPO’s and payments.
- Supplier/ Contracts Management
-Responsible for maintaining proactive relationships with external suppliers and contractors on a regular basis to reduce questions related to LPO’s & payments.
People Management and Development:
- Develop the admin executives to be able to understand and manage the role when the Admin and Audit Manager is absent.
- Lead and train the team to be able to carry out all cash office and admin/audit functions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Senior Cash Admin | IKEA | Dubai Festival City | Dubai - Al Futtaim Group