incumbent is responsible for gathering, maintaining reporting and reconciling fixed asset information using Bee’ah’s financial information system
- Develops an understanding of the Bee’ah’s capitalization policies while performing the duties of the position.
- Receives and organizes invoices from the field and corporate that meet capitalization criteria.
- Accurately sets-up, transfers or disposes assets using the fixed assets system.
- Gathers supporting documentation for asset disposals and transfers from facilities.
- Maintains clearing accounts for fixed assets on a detailed level which includes obtaining the facility, project, PO details, and vendor information from a variety of sources.
- Assists tax department with fixed asset related requests.
- Distributes asset tags to facilities.
- Communicates with facilities to obtain required documentation.
- Maintains proper fixed asset documentation for research and reference.
- Prepares basic reports for monthly, quarterly and annual review and distribution.
- Assists with quarterly and annual audit requests of fixed asset supporting documentation.
- Managing the creation of capital Internal Orders within SAP to allow the creation of capital PO’s against approved capital budgets.
- Performing ongoing maintenance of Fixed Asset master data per local market/Regional requests
- Supporting the transfer of AUC balances to the Fixed Assets sub-ledger through close co-ordination with local and plant finance colleagues
- Assisting with the booking and analysis of capital accruals to reflect timely and accurate accounting of all Fixed Asset balances
- Prepare monthly Fixed Asset Inspections and reconciliation schedule.
- Prepare, plan, conduct and review on-going Fixed Asset Inspections and reconciliations
- Document and track all new fixed asset purchases and its utilization
- Compile, review and report monthly capital spending and status of major capital projects to upper management and internal audit.
- Manage the annual capital budget process by supplying the operations team with budget templates, summaries of proposed spend and depreciation and amortization budgets.
- Provide relevant adhoc analytic and advisory support on various projects in a timely manner
- Willingness to travel according to business needs
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Post qualification experience in fixed asset management and inventory accounting
- Experience in Construction, Engineering, Transportation and Vehicles industrie
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Waste Disposal & Recycling|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Specialist - Fixed Assets - Sharjah Environment Company-Beeah