We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Technical Sales Representative – Small & Medium Building Solutions to be based in Dubai, UAE. This role will ensure that annual sales volume customer expansion objectives are achieved in terms of pipeline growth, subscription increment, bookings, billings and AR reduction. This position will report to SMB – META Leader. In this role, you will promote the portfolio of Honeywell Small & Medium Building (SaMBa) Solutions multisite retail, food chain, healthcare facilities and distributed small outlets. The Honeywell SaMBa offering is meant to address the occupant and energy management needs of small-medium enterprises through intelligent onsite solutions supported by connected software solutions that will provide intelligent information to facility owners for effectively manage their facilities from remote location. The solution is aimed at improving occupant comfort, reduce waste and optimize the energy usage.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Develop and maintain relationships with multi-facility customers. This includes but not limited to supermarket chains, Quick Serving Restaurant chains, pharmacies, clinic chains, places of worships, banks and government entities who operate with multiple small facilities.
- Position Honeywell SaMBa solution to above customer segments in the region.
- Identify, quantify and provide customer needs for training, demo equipment, collaterals and sales tools, and technical support.
- Meet the sales plan with identified key accounts in selected segments with closure of commercial deals.
- Own commercial initiative to conduct presentations and demonstrations as required.
- Seek out competitor information, maintain knowledge of new developments in the marketplace and communicate information to the sales/marketing leadership.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handle all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Submit weekly, monthly and as requested Business Reports to management, ensure optimum use of Online CRM tools and resources as advised by management.
- Own the support process from order intake to shipment to cash conversion
- Maintain relationships with existing customer for expansion and service opportunities
- Work across Honeywell businesses to leverage multi-site presence and knowhow.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Technical Sales Representative – Small to Medium Business Solutions (SaMBa) - HBT - Honeywell