A multinational company based in Dubai is currently on a look out for Customer Success Manager.
The role has four primary responsibilities:
- Account Management - You will maintain the relationship with Company enterprise accounts. Ensure customers have the required information and knowledge to use the survey tool platform to its fullest capabilities. This entails conducting demos and custom trainings, gaining insight to their use case(s) and providing can-do support.
- Account Growth - You seek to find opportunities to grow seats, services and expanded offerings within the accounts you lead. Work with the administrators and key executives in the client organization, provide solutions that will increase penetration and expand existing account revenue.
- Onboarding - You act as the lead onboarding new customers onto the platform. This will require coordination with the sales team to ascertain use case and develop a custom program to ensure a smooth launch.
- Advocacy - As the main point of contact for the customer, you will be expected to advocate for them within the company. This would include ensuring their support issues are addressed in a timely manager, they provide input to product management on new features, and provide them a product roadmap as requested.
Be responsible for the entire post-sale customer relationship with a defined book of accounts and pre-sale support.
This will include:
· Relationship Management.
· Product Education.
· Drive the survey tool business license adoption and active usage via one-to-one or one-to-many consultative approaches.
· Conduct regular business reviews within assigned accounts.
· Expand the use of the tool within accounts. This may include both adding new seats and collaborating with Sales to reach into other parts of the client’s organization.
· Train key customer partners to be an authority on the product and train their teams (Train the Trainer) on standard methodologies and deployment strategies to become increasingly self-sufficient.
· Advocate for customers and partner with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and requirements into new product solutions.
· Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing assets and carry out an extraordinary onboarding experience.
· Identify and drive customer references and case studies.
Critical requirements for the role (Must-Haves):
· Minimum two years of experience working in an account management, relationship management or customer success role.·
· Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent planning and organization skills with a high ability to meet deadlines and
solve complex problems.
- Available in UAE, preferably based in Dubai
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Has valid UAE driving license
- Employment Type
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services; Business Support Services; Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Customer Success Manager
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Customer Success Manager