We are looking for an Energetic, dynamic and proactive individual to help us build up our business activities in the UAE and GCC market. A self-starter who is hardworking and a dynamic B2B sales executive with having a minimum 3 years’ of experience in the field of Facilities Management, Lake Management, Water Remediation or Environmental solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone in a growing market and who is passionate about making money and delivering environmentally beneficial solutions to clients – chemical free!
Business Development Executive shall be field based in Abu Dhabi and his primary role will be discovering and pursuing new sales contacts and prospects, lead generation, identifying new business opportunities and driving a B2B sales team.
If you have excellent communication skills and have the natural ability to reach out to potential customers and demonstrate our services and products through B2B, we’d like to meet you now!
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Delivering the Middle East sales strategy, including a list of tactical initiatives that ensure the business hits its targets
- Account Development of new key accounts
- Prospecting for new clients and converting this into increased business opportunities
- You will need to demonstrate the highest level of professional, face to face, consultative selling – responding in the most appropriate way to client needs.
- Growing, maintaining, and leveraging our local networks
- Proposal writing, responding to RFIs and RFPs / tenders, supported by the bid team
- Working with the team to refine/improve/enhance our marketing literature, covering sales presentations, brochures, case studies etc.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Ensuring the use of Internal CRM to capture all contact information, own/maintain the company pipeline and produce necessary activity and pipeline reports.
- Making proactive outbound calls including targeted verticals & campaigns
- Identify new market sources of client contact using Account Development Plans
- Keeping abreast of new developments within local and regionals markets in relation to Water, Environment, Renewable Energy
- Receiving and answering verbal and written queries received from clients and internal staff in a timely manner
- Keeping appropriate statistics as directed by Line Manager
- Provide advice and support to other team members within the company
- Chasing payment and processing orders where required
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical team
- Handle any customer challenges, escalations and dispute resolution
- Providing regular, accurate weekly reporting; Rev/GP forecasting and sales activity KPIs
- Deal with all internal calls and direct customer to appropriate representative
- Displays accountability and responsibility in the work environment
- The ability to quickly pivot between strategic business development and transactional administration, prioritising the most important
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and be self sufficient
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Continual commitment to learning: company products and services, business partners, market place, the competition
- Achievement of agreed objectives, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
Monthly Salary Range Basic + Commission
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Water & Waste Water Treatment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Field Sales Manager - Homeport
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Field Sales Manager - Homeport