Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Packaging Engineering Manager. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to architect from scratch the entire Packaging/Containerization strategy for a global automaker. The successful candidate will have hands on expertise developing packaging systems and protocols on a global scale in an automotive manufacturing environment. In addition, the role includes developing cost effective solutions, developing secondary packaging systems, establishing contract packaging organizations (CP0s), and qualifying shipping solutions. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, and
Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and coordinate the packaging engineering team and all activities regarding packaging design, development, budgeting and procurement of the packaging
- Propose, evaluate, and implement packaging and shipping container systems based upon understanding of customer requirements, plant operation processes, logistics, distribution, warehousing, and regulatory requirements.
- Establish packaging strategy at the commodity level part numbers for new product introductions, cost savings, or other supply chain improvement
- Develop benchmarking methodology and execute assessments across the manufacturing footprint within North America with replication globally
- Implement process improvements jointly with packaging vendors and purchasing
- Assist in vendor selection and management for packaging materials and services
- Perform design analysis, computer simulations, and packaging validation testing of packaging and container designs.
- Create and release material and packaging specifications for new products, and changes to existing products.
- Provide single point Packaging Engineering technical leadership and direction for plant operations and product lines.
- Provide technical packaging direction to various levels of the organization, other functional disciplines, including: quality, operations, supply chain, purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, marketing and sales, and outside design and manufacturing sources.
- Collaborate with external standards organizations in packaging to stay informed of new trends and technology that can apply to the organization
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Packaging Engineering Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Packaging Engineering Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)