- Assessing the manpower requirements jointly with the HoDs & GCHRO.
- Obtaining a duly signed Manpower Requisition form to initiate the recruitment process.
- Preparing & Updating the Job Description.
- Sourcing of candidates through recruitment agencies, portals, database, IJP, social media
- Conducting interviews, negotiating the salary and issuing offer letters.
- Coordinating with HR officer and candidate for signature on Ministry Of Labour documentation.
- Checking documents and conducting reference checks.
- Coordinating with IT for creations of email IDs and laptops for new recruits.
- Coordinating with Admin for seating arrangements, Sim card and stationery for new recruits.
- Creating digital and hard copy of employee files.
- Conducting the onboarding and induction of employees.
- Drafting announcement email for new employees joining.
- Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures.
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics and maintain the recruitment tracker and sending it to the GCHRO weekly.
- Coordinating with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Staying up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Coordinating with Driver Management Team and Line managers to check documents and issue offer letters to selected candidate
- Coordinating with HR officer and candidate for signature on Ministry of Labour documentation.
- Informing Camp Supervisor about new candidates joining in order to arrange accommodation for them.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas; Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Recruitment Officer - Daksada
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Recruitment Officer - Daksada