• Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers and stakeholder partnerships.
• Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Research the potential sales province markets and identify potential customers.
• Monitor the market trend & analysis of competitors’ strategies for upcoming projects.
• Manage all short and long range planning of commercial affairs, market status and customer demand and local economic development
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations, submission of tender bid & represent the organization in pre- bid meetings.
• Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Develop sales goals for the team, manage their daily activities and ensure sales goals are met
• Monitor costs in relation to prevailing competition and adjust the selling price if necessary.
• Monitor company’s performance against agreed business target.
• Prepare and develop the Division’s annual budget
• Ensure that all operations comply with established policy and local regulations.
• Conduct regular meetings with the sales team to set priorities, review and motivate performance
• Prepare monthly Sales team commissions
• Develop and facilitate the process for converting potential leads to customers including budgets, proposal writing, contract negotiations, and presentations.
• Provide feedback to Installations Head of Division regarding the outcome of the negotiations/proposals with the potential clients and the additional needed steps to close the deal.
• Coordinate with the Operation Manager to overcome any challenges or potential issues.
• Develop the Sales Department policies and procedures consistent with the Company’s overall guidelines, objectives, and standards and ensure their adequate execution.
• Manage the development of a homogenous sales team.
• Resolve issues and problems with clients which have escalated beyond the capacity of the sales team.
• Coordinate with the Country Manager to review, amend, and approve offers for clients with detailed BOQ, maps and other client specifications.
• Prepare weekly reports on the progress of offers and sales activities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Senior Sales Manager
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Senior Sales Manager