Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Warehouse Operations Manager. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to manage the day-to-day chaos that comes from managing the logistical needs of a large-scale construction while also developing and implementing all logistics processes required to have a successful new product launch. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants and/or new products in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering, Finance, and Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Leading the warehouse team and managing all warehouse activities
- Manage each of these activities within your area of responsibility, but not limited to, the following:
- Warehouse Operations
- Managing performance to meet individual and team KPIs
- Inventory Management
- Multiple Sub-Assembly Operations
- Multiple Kitting Operations
- Switching and Shuttling Operations
- In Plant Material Handling
- Inbound Material Operations
- Outbound Shipping Operations
- Container and Returns Operations
- 6S Culture
- ISO 9001
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Training and Development
- Packaging and Containerization
- Regulatory Compliance (FTZ, OSHA, CTPAT)
- Develop and Lead a team of 150-200 associates and management
- Participate in the development of the Annual Business Plan for logistics functions.
- Manage performance to the ABP under the direct responsibility of the Manager Logistic Operations.
- Act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency for daily business requirements
- Develop, implement and execute standard operational procedures
- Lead teams to meet and exceed metrics for efficiency and accuracy
- Proactively identify root cause analysis and lead process improvement initiatives
- Communicate in real time to a diverse group of team members and stakeholders
- Build and deliver productivity plans with use of forecasts
- Evaluate performance objectives and metrics to determine productivity requirements to achieve quality expectations
- Partner with internal customers to drive overall efficiencies across the operation.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, far beyond what is in your job description
- Provide out of the box ideas by applying new technologies and best-practice / processes in the industry
- Provide logistics solutions from material arrival at the offsite to outbound shipping handoff to corporate logistics.
- Provide leadership in the execution of all tasks; direct the team and communicate requirements to both internal and external organizations
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership through effective communication and collaboration to support company goals
- Develop presentations to demonstrate solution components and value proposition
- Responsible to coordinate and oversee the installation of equipment at the facility
- Manage and provide direction to auxiliary equipment suppliers, subcontractors, and our own personnel.
- Develop and execute a QBR process with all providers.
- Ensure alignment is achieved and that the resources are available to effectively deliver on plans.
- Drive internal projects important for the area by effectively communicating and working cross functionally with resources in sales, marketing, service, R&D, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.
- Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and reports safety questions/concerns.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Make decisions by assessing the situation to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Sr. Warehouse Operations Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Sr. Warehouse Operations Manager - Global Management Solutions (GMS)