Applications are invited for the position of Assistant House Keeping Manager
- Position within: Food & Beverage & Cleaning Airport Department
- Reports to: Cleaning Manager
- Location : Dubai International Airport
- Ensure that the cleaning services provided for all lounges locations and outlets comply with the prescribed Hygiene & Safety Standards and airline customer’s standards.
- Provide guidance and proper training to assigned staff on cleaning techniques and train new staff on prescribed standards.
- To be aware of new cleaning products / equipments and work closely with the Cleaning Manager in order to ensure that the company is using the latest in cleaning and housekeeping products.
- Guide the team of Assistants and ensure that they train and follow the safety instructions while handling chemicals.
- Manage and train staff assigned in designated areas, establish a work schedule and SOPs , and resolve any staff related issues.
- Make decisions and ensure effective inter-departmental coordination among the departments that will improve within a pre-established work schedule to achieve the standards of the department.
- To audit all outlets on a regular basis to ensure that all the SOPs are being met to reflect EKFC quality policy and Emirates Airlines wishes.To report and control major gap.
- Ensure that current health and safety regulations and good working practices are observed in relation to hygiene and safety at work.
- Ensure the recruitment process linked with the HR Department
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Emirates Flight Catering Co. LLC
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Emirates Flight Catering Co. LLC