Responsible for the administration of contracts, disputes avoidance or resolution and
- Provides \"lessons learned\" for risk areas to be avoided in future contracts.
- Studies contract documents to become thoroughly acquainted with exact contractual requirements.
- Issues all contractual notices on time as per the conditions of contract to avoid losing any contractual rights.
- Advises Site QS on the eligibility to raise a variations and/or claims.
- Advises concerned stakeholders in case of any anticipated contractual risk in the course of contracts execution and advise the appropriate methodology to avoid it or deal with it.
- Liaises with the Project Manager to make sure that project closing out is done in compliance with the contractual agreement, and that a taking over certificate is obtained to clear our liability for care of the works.
- Liaises with the Project Manager to make sure that the defects liability certificate/final taking over is obtained after the expiry of the defects liability period to clear our liability for defects.
- Attends all meetings that might need expertise from contractual point of view.
- Drafts / reviews all letters of contractual nature and replies thereto.
- Supervises the Site Planner and QS in extension of time claims preparation.
- Subcontracts review - Liaise with concerned stakeholders in case of major disputes / claims.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Contract Administrator - AMANA
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Contract Administrator - AMANA