Estimator - Facilities Management
/ Business Analyst
- FM Estimator:
- _ Facilities Management experience and Scrutiny & evaluating of tender documents .
- surveying sites Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers.
- Market research ,analysis
- Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations Negotiations with suppliers on commercial aspects of product/services Based on Clients budget constraints for any specific project,
- carrying out value engineering studies Maintenance Estimation Compiling of tenders Making Pre-Qualification documents,
- both standards as well project specific questionnaires Arranging for and attending site visits.: Prepare detailed visit report and attending clarification meetings with client. Prepare & Send out RFQ for (materials, vendors & subcontractors), follow-up, prepare technical evaluation sheet, send & acquire responses and compliance sheets to prepare quotation comparison sheet Advise the best quotation on the basis of the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of work and delivery period of long lead items.
- Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to get the offers as per final & revised information from client. Review client's responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then prepare the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations and other issues which could affect the prices or project duration.
- Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as man-hour estimates, materials, consumables equipment, tools etc. considering the location, accessibility, condition of the facility and over heads.
- Update tender Register. Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer: Comprehensive bid preparation includes a study of the complete scope of works,
- drawings, specifications and commercial terms & conditions. Study the exact site condition by visiting sites. Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and communicate with the client to understand the scope and specification in a right manner.
- Prepare quotation requests and communicate with equipment suppliers/sub-contractors to get the offer in time.
- 3-4 years in the field of estimation and facilities management Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work. Have good practical organization skills, attention to details, planning of resources and programmed scheduling.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Estimator facilty - Sawaeed Employment Services
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Estimator facilty - Sawaeed Employment Services