Fragrance Consumer Products (Personal Care) - Junior Consumer Market Insights Manager (Quantitative) for the Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
A Junior Consumer Market Insights Manager with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and a key member of our Fragrance Consumer Products Development team for the Middle East & North Africa region, while being based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
Are you an experienced Quantitative Consumer Market Insights professional with a strong passion for data and numbers, and would like to take a new turn in your career by joining the Fragrance development team of a leading and global organisation? Then look no further - this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Fragrance development team houses Evaluator’s who are olfactive development specialists, Marketeers, Consumer & Market Insights specialists, and Library (Gallery) & Best Practices teams who collaborate closely with our Perfumers and Customers to create winning Fragrances. To do so, the development team analyses current olfactive trends, forecast future trends and assess consumer preferences. Our Consumer Market Insights (CMI) team is a key business partner supporting the Fragrance development and Sales team’s, providing in-depth consumer understanding knowledge and interpretation of test results to inspire and guide the Fragrance development and selection.
We are currently looking to recruit a ‘Junior Consumer Market Insights (CMI) Manager’ for our Fragrance Consumer Products Personal Care category development team to focus on the vibrant markets in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region, encompassing countries in the GCC, Levant, Egypt, Sudan, Iran, and Pakistan. The role is based in our Dubai office, reports to the Personal Care Category Director for MENA, and offers excellent personal and professional development opportunities.
As a Jr CMI Manager, you will manage the consumer market insights activity for the MENA region for our key Customers, take the coordination lead on regional research projects while making sure they answer the “big questions” behind commissioning them, and support our Dubai Fragrance creation centre catering for the wider MENA region. You will design and deliver insightful consumer results to several internal stakeholders, such as Personal Care Fragrance development, Marketing and the Sales teams. The role also involves collaborating with several market research agencies across MENA, and hence strong planning and project management skills are essential.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with Customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the Food & Beverage, Fragrance and Beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the MENA region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed Customer needs, can deliver value, and are skilled at fostering excellent relationships!
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
Project Management of regional market research projects -
- Identification of methodology for consumer market research studies and projects.
- Commissioning and set up.
- Cost management.
- Management and quality control of the field.
- Management of data analysis.
Consumer Market Insights (CMI) business partnering -
- Partner with the Fragrance Evaluation, Perfumers, Sales, Marketing and Technical teams and work closely on active & proactive regional and cross-regional market research projects throughout the Fragrance development cycle.
- Provide in-depth interpretation of results to guide Fragrance development and selection, and help to build the rationale to support our brief submissions to Customers.
Be our Customers’ research expert -
- Act as a market research expert in direct contact with our customers, when appropriate, to discuss and review CMI strategies, methodologies and results.
- Discuss and review CMI needs, help draw olfactive hypotheses, discuss test methodologies to generate the most actionable information and present results through olfactive recommendations to internal and external customers.
- Ensure CMI data is stored centrally and accessible for future reference
Collaborate for category development -
- Collaborate with our Personal Care category teams, to provide CMI leadership and expertise to improve ways of working and support strategic proactive category plans.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in knowledge and translate insights from consumer behaviours to potential Fragrance solutions to anticipate future market needs.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Fragrance Consumer Products - Jr Consumer Insights Manager for MENA - Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Fragrance Consumer Products - Jr Consumer Insights Manager for MENA - Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)