About the role
You will proactively integrate the retail ‘communicating & selling’ processes with the ‘supplying’ processes at store level. You will support the strong alignment between supply and demand needed to secure agreed service level at the lowest cost. You will ensure an efficient logistics operation in the store.
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Responsible for minimizing local-local shortages in my store and securing that store stock is available for our customers.
- Give input to the in-store logistics manager regarding store logistic capacity requirements (space, equipment and people).
- Accountable for planning, organizing and monitoring the store goods flow process from goods
- Receiving to sales locations replenishment, fulfilling the goal to be ready before store opening and that the areas of responsibility are in-shape as new.
- Minimize waiting times at full-serve handout by optimizing goods allocation and the planning of space, equipment and people.
- Secure store stock is available for customers in order to maximize sales and optimize goods flow productivity to fulfill overall qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Secure an efficient goods flow by having a close cooperation with partners within the commercial team in the area of merchandising in order to sell more.
- Take accountability for handling damages in the store and working with the team to identify the root cause of recurring damages and taking appropriate action to minimise the reoccurrence of these in the future.
- Optimize the utilization of existing logistic capacity in my store (space, equipment and people) and securing efficient goods flow, by ensuring all handling equipment is maintained to a high standard and functions effectively.
- Actively contribute to the creation of the store business plan and converting business plan goals into clear logistic actions within the goods flow area. Take responsibility for executing relevant actions within this plan.
- Implement rules and guidelines in the areas of goods flow in the store and follow up on the implementation of these.
- Contribute to environmental, health and safety performance in the store and securing compliance with the group risk manual in the goods flow operations areas.
- Provide an inspiring and motivating direction to co-workers and engage them fully in the tasks of becoming leaders in Life at Home and generating sales growth.
- Create an environment where the IKEA culture is strong and where the diversity of customers and co-workers is valued.
- Lead by example, being the goods flow expert in the store, sharing competence to grow the overall knowledge and skills of the team and the store.
- Recruit the team through IKEA values by identifying what skills are needed now and in the future to achieve the objectives of the role.
- Support the the team by sharing the VOICE results and together we analyses them and take actions to improve.
- Secure the training of the team to ensure they are well informed, regarding the coordination and optimization of goods flow operations.
- Ensure the team works proactively to optimise all goods flow operations in the store, contributing to the achievement of goals within profit & loss.
- Constantly monitor performance against agreed goals, adapting and taking action accordingly.
- Ensure all goods flow initiatives grow the business and support the sustaining of long-term profitability.
- Control costs by working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and encouraging my team and my colleagues to discover even more effective ways of working
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Goods Flow Manager | IKEA | YAS Island | Abu Dhabi - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Goods Flow Manager | IKEA | YAS Island | Abu Dhabi - Al Futtaim Group