- Provides comprehensive care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional developments of any junior medical staff in the departments.
- Participate in the educational activities of the medical staff as a whole.
- Conducts clinical audit in line with medical advisory committee requirements.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the department and of the healthcare facility.
- Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the department and Al-Futtaim Health to the general public and wider medical community of the UAE.
- Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competency in all aspects of Radiology
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level patient care in Radiology
- Liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff and referring doctors.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing medical education.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Accountable to ensure patient safety by practicing ethical medical practices as per local regulations.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on patients medical history, examinations and tests results.
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying pathologies.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Make professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from another healthcare professional.
- Offer expert clinical opinions relating to Radiology and take independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients.
- Develop & administer healthcare management plans in consultation with patients and in line with current treatment and management protocols.
- Provide holistic care and health education.
- Admit or discharge patients to and from the caseload, ensuring referrals are made to other healthcare professionals and providers as appropriate.
- Carry out comprehensive and systematic assessments of patients and manage them based on clinical guidelines and evidence based practice.
- Work alongside and maintain good communication channels with other specialist services to optimise patient care and treatment outcomes.
- Prescribing in accordance with the practice based system, guidelines and protocols.
- Undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a Specialist Radiologist working alongside primary care providers.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Specialist Radiologist I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Specialist Radiologist I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE - Al Futtaim Group