مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Physiotherapist - Novomed وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Physiotherapist - Novomed
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of parties in your care.
- To undertake an assessment of patients, using clinical reasoning and skills and manual assessment techniques to provide a physiotherapy diagnosis of their condition.
- With appropriate support, to formulate prognosis and recommend best course of intervention, developing discharge plans.
- To formulate and deliver individual and group physiotherapy treatment programs based upon knowledge of the evidence of the treatment options available. This commonly involves manual physiotherapy techniques.
- To evaluate a patients’ progress, reassess and alter treatment programs if required.
- To be responsible for planning and prioritizing your own patient case load
- To take delegated responsibility from senior colleagues for managing and treating patients with particular conditions within each rotation.
- To represent physiotherapy/individual patients at MDT meetings. This will involve discussion of patient care, patient progress and involvement in discharge planning.
- To determine the patients’ understanding of treatment proposals to ensure valid patient consent.
- To understand and work within legal framework with patients who lack the capacity to consent to treatment.
- Encourage patients and the people who look after them in an active approach in regaining and maintaining independence. This requires empathy, sensitivity and strong interpersonal skills.
- To be highly skilled in communicating with patients of all ages who have a range of physical and psychological barriers to understanding.
- To manage clinical risk within own patient case load.
- To work with Trust and chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) international clinical guidelines and to have a working knowledge of national and local standards and monitor own quality of practice.
- Completion of respiratory care competencies CPR certifications, to work on the emergency duty rota.
- Provide advice to medical and nursing staff and others regarding patients’ conditions.
- To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in like with the CSP standards of practice. To maintain associated records as an autonomous practitioner.
- To attain competencies/training for the safe use of all equipment and techniques before use.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom; South Africa|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Physiotherapist - Novomed
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Physiotherapist - Novomed