مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Service Management KCI and KPI Support Lead - ManpowerGroup Middle East وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Service Management KCI and KPI Support Lead - ManpowerGroup Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for a Service Management KCI and KPI Support Lead
Contract Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Good knowledge and experience on all stream of service management such as Incident management, Change management and problem management
- Strong knowledge on Problem and Change management.
- Will act key point of contact from service management to ensure all KCI and KPI are measured and are meeting agreed threshold
- Support the control and risk function so should be able to own issues and risk management activities and ensure adequate support from IT management to resolve or manage to acceptable standards.
- Must be able to understand business requirements for resilience and be able to communicate to IT teams to enable effective delivery against requirements or ensure that gaps are well understood by both IT and the business.
- Obtaining business acceptance for risks where issues are not to be resolved based on effective understanding of the business risk appetite and the cost/reward of any consequential resilience decision.
- Establishing and maintaining a constructive relationship between the service owners and the business based on understanding the customer and their business drivers
- Identifying changes to the business environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided
- Establishing and articulating business requirements for new services or changes to existing services
- Mediating in cases where there are conflicting requirements for services from different business units
- Ensuring that the current and future service level requirements of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and service level requirements (SLR)
- Negotiating and agreeing levels of service to be delivered with the customer (either internal or external); formally documenting these levels of service in SLAs
- Negotiating and agreeing OLAs (Operational Level Agreements) and, in some cases, other SLAs and agreements that underpin the SLAs with the customers of the service
- Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, ideally at least annually
- Ensuring that all changes are assessed for their impact on service levels, including SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts, including attendance at change advisory board (CAB) meetings if appropriate
- Identifying all customers and other key stakeholders to involve in SLR, SLA and OLA negotiations
- Have a good knowledge of all streams of service management
- Good analytics skill to understand complicated data sheet and perform data cleansing
- Experience in reporting tools as excel, qlikview and big data
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Service Management KCI and KPI Support Lead - ManpowerGroup Middle East
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Service Management KCI and KPI Support Lead - ManpowerGroup Middle East