مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Operations Manager - Fleet Logistics | Hertz | Abu Dhabi, UAE - Al Futtaim Group وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Operations Manager - Fleet Logistics | Hertz | Abu Dhabi, UAE - Al Futtaim Group
About The Role
As a business representative for Fleet Operations in Abu Dhabi , you key focus is to improve and exceed our Customer Value proposition through effective management and monitoring of the Lease and Rental Logistics Operations across Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region. Documentation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), along with creative and innovative solutions to reduce costs, increase revenue and ensure efficient utilization of the Lease and Rental fleet.
Lease Logistics Management
- Work with the Business Development Team, Customer Relations Team and other relevant stakeholders to maintain the Lease Fleet Utilization at a minimum of 94%
- Maintain outstanding registration renewals at less than 0.2% of the total fleet.
- Ensure service and maintenance bookings are attended to as per agreed KPIs with customers.
- Ensure new vehicle deliveries are handled as per client commitments.
- Ensure monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual reviews with major corporate customers are conducted as per schedule with a proper feedback and action plan to address any gaps.
Rental Logistics Management
- Work with the rental sales team to ensure the Short-term Rental Utilization is maintained at circa 86% and the Monthly Rental Utilization is maintained at circa 90%.
- Work with the rental sales team to maintain a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 60 and Customer Service Value (CSV) of 4.5.
- Ensure available stock to meet the daily requirement for rental reservations and walk-in requirements.
- Utilize drivers productively to ensure timely delivery and collection of rental vehicles.
Vehicle Disposals Coordination
- Coordinate with the Vehicle disposals team to ensure timely disposal of Sale Stock in AUH
- Arrange the timely exchange and transfer of buyback Units
- Proper reconciliation of physical vehicle inventory for disposals stock.
- Preparation of vehicles for daily/weekly Abu Dhabi vehicle auction list.
Vehicle Preparation Management
- Ensure optimum no. of car washers are made available to meet the daily vehicle requirement for Lease, Rental, Vehicle Disposals and Managed Transportation Teams
- Monitor vehicle preparation standards to ensure they are in line with the Hertz Standards
Vehicle Service and Mechanical repairs
- Coordinate with the Manager – Vehicle Maintenance to reduce the overall downtime of vehicles going through the maintenance cycle and thereby ensure the overall fleet utilization target set for the team is met.
Facility Management Coordination
- Coordinate with the Facility Manager to ensure the site is meeting corporate standards.
- Conduct regular meetings with the AUH YAS Team to ensure we are in adherence to the set operating guidelines and provide feedback
- Be the point of contact for vendors/group companies in AUH.
Customer Challenges escalation and Management
- Ensure all policies and procedures related to customer query handling and complaint resolutions are strictly adhered to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Where required, customer challenges are escalated to the manager as per the process agreed.
- Corrective actions to be taken to avoid similar complaints /feedbacks either by associate feedback or change of procedure.
- Ensuring that complaints/queries from direct reports are dealt in line with HR policies and situations requiring HRBP intervention are highlighted and followed up in a timely manner.
- Serve as the primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to quality assurance or customer service.
Indirect Manpower Cost Control & Management
- Ensure proper staffing to meet the requirement of various departmental requirements, without the need for any overtime hours.
- Ensure proper review mechanism for approving, authorizing, and paying any overtime.
- Ensure proactive recruitment of any vacancies to minimize the need for any outsource manpower.
- Recruit, train, assign, schedule, and coach direct reports and handle disciplinary issues.
1. Rental Logistics
- Overall fleet status report for Abu Dhabi stock.
- Tableau reports to ensure efficient usage of available stock.
2. Yard Operations
- Daily Car Wash Report.
- Car Washers Productivity Report.
- Fuel Reconciliation Report.
3. Vehicle Disposals-Daily Inventory Report.
- Lease logistics reports for corporate accounts ADPC, AUHM, and French Army.
AUH Fuel Management (ADNOC)
- Review and monitor fuel reconciliation report for AUH operations as per fuel cards procedures and SOPs.
- Serve as the point of contact for Customer Relations and Invoicing team for any ADNOC related concerns.
- Manage FAMCO, Abu Dhabi Municipality, Presidential Guard, French Army and China Railway ADNOC Corporate accounts.
- Execute any new token, cancellation, and amendment on ADNOC Portal.
COVID-19 Task Force
- Coordinate with HSSE and HRBP to ensure COVID-19 protocols’ compliance.
- Work closely with task force to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Be the point of contact for COVID-19 test appointments and coordinate tests with health-hub.
- Prepare and upload investigation forms for positive, suspected, and close contact associates.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Operations Manager - Fleet Logistics | Hertz | Abu Dhabi, UAE - Al Futtaim Group
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Operations Manager - Fleet Logistics | Hertz | Abu Dhabi, UAE - Al Futtaim Group