مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Head of Facilities Management وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Head of Facilities Management
Head of Facilities Management
Facility Care and Management Strategy
· Lead the development and implementation of strategy for the Facility Management Services and ensure it is aligned to corporate objectives.
· Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
· Contribute to the formulation and communication of Procurement and Asset Management strategy, to ensure that facilities and administration services-related matters are considered.
· Manage the cleaning of common areas, change of light bulbs, and minor property repairs.
· Determines and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
· Establish effective and rigorous policies in the Facilities Management Department and formalize these in procedures to enable providing a strong and professional Facilities Department.
· Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
· Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
· Follow-up on the maintenance team and coordinates with different parties.
· Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
· Follow up on the maintenance schedule and due dates- report and analysis.
· Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
Insure monitoring and a control of the facility management issues.
· Establish Corporate Performance Management frameworks, set KPIs, and drive periodic (monthly/QPR – Quarterly Performance Review) performance reporting sessions for each business unit.
· Lead, manage and support in the development and execution of BU initiatives.
Define and enforce Service Level Agreements and targets for business units that use outsourced operators/external parties to provide services/products.
· Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for all maintenance areas and for different projects, to maintain the Group properties in immaculate condition.
· Recruit and select qualified team of engineers, technicians and other staff to meet the maintenance functional needs so that to achieve the required objectives of service delivery, quality and profitability.
· Ensure high quality and proper preventive maintenance with fast solution to all complaints related all sites whether owned or operated by the Group.
· Guide and motivate employees to ensure department objectives are achieved with the contribution of all teams.
· Audit, edit, provide technical advice and sign all contracts that have been agreed between the engineering department and subcontractors to meet the agreed service level conditions.
· Ensure day to day, that all customers’ complaints are solved in a timely manner to protect reputation of the Group.
· Visit sites and supervise the amount and the quality of the work done to ensure that maintenance services meet customer requirements as expected and contracted.
· Innovate, develop and implement new technologies (Example: energy saving, building maintenance system, etc.) to save and reduce costs.
· Approve and sign all materials’ requests, cash and credit invoices.
· Make sure to minimize the cash purchases to the minimum to avoid any unwanted consequences.
· Conduct research and make recommendations on materials and services to be given to the clients.
· Establish proper service level agreements with all Business Units and Service Units for better Maintenance Services.
· Act as a single point of contact for all maintenance requests, projects and complaints within the Group.
· Ensure the proper allocation and distribution of all the maintenance manpower across all projects and jobs to close all work orders on time, with efficiency and with the best quality.
· Ensure all maintenance processes are in proper documentation and in compliance with the Group business and financial standards
Coordinate and follow-up with procurement department to ensure that only high quality products are purchased on all the business’ operational needs at a guaranteed competitive price in the market.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $10,000|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Head of Facilities Management
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Head of Facilities Management