مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Application Developer jobs in Emirates وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Application Developer jobs in Emirates
jobs in Emirates
Job title: Application Developer
Company: United Arab Emirates University
Job description: Role
Employment: Full Time
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting in-house developed applications.
- Involvement in all the development lifecycle phases as required.
- Responsible to provide post-go live support.
- The Application Developer will also be responsible for providing technical advice and guidance to others as appropriate.
- Understand business teams requirements and how translate them into application features
- Understand and apply Application Deployment Lifecycle
- Carry tasks related to fronted Development and backend Development
- Understanding and follow the practical, foundational knowledge of project management, collaboration and communication
- Understand and follow ITSM processes in place (i.e. Incident, Service Request, Problem, Change and release management etc)
- Collaborate with IT teams to set specifications of new applications or and existing applications
- Write high quality source code that follow the coding standards of EAI section standards.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing and static code analyzer scan
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for in-house developed applications.
- Maintain documentation as per Enterprise Application Section standards
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Evaluate and understand existing applications to redevelop, update and add new features
- Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and procedures of the University.
- Adhere DoIT policies and procedure in delivering application development
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of three years of relevant core programming experience in applications developments.
- Accountability Competency
- The Effective Management of Resources
- Focusing on Results Competency
- Focus on Customer Service Competency
- Communication Skills Competency
- Teamwork Competency
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum supervision is a plus
- Proven experience in developing application or any kind of software
- Good Knowledge writing queries and developing database objects (query , functions .. etc) for Oracle Server or another Relational Database
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Good knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using ASP.NET and Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of Mobile First Framework
- Good Knowledge of GIT as version control and code collaboration tool.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile/DevOps development methodologies
- Good knowledge of Application and code security
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Location: Al Ain, Abu Dhabi
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 07:45:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Application Developer jobs in Emirates
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Application Developer jobs in Emirates