مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Cluster Mice Fulfilment jobs in Emirates وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Cluster Mice Fulfilment jobs in Emirates
jobs in Emirates
Job title: Cluster Mice Fulfilment
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Cluster Mice Fulfilment
Do you see yourself as a Cluster Mice Fulfillment Executive for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City?
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into triathlon, exploring new restaurants or dancing the tango, at IHG we’re interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
This role, reports directly to the Assistant Director of Sales and as the Cluster Mice Fulfillment Executive, you will be mainly responsible for proactively creating and converting revenue opportunities for the cluster from assigned account portfolio and by sourcing new business within the cluster.
- To drive total revenue (Rooms, Events and F&B) and sell to new, existing and prospecting accounts, mainly targeting Non Residential producing accounts and catering business across the cluster (60%)
- To support financial goals of the hotel through upselling, proper use of the hotel products and packages and cost of control (20%).
- To contribute to an atmosphere of open and efficient communication by (10%);
- Ensuring accuracy in all communication documents such as BEO, Change logs and latest updates
- Attending internal meetings such as morning briefing, BEO/GIS meeting.
- Understand through open communication and good rapport where Events Operations supports Event Sales as well as other internal stake holders.
- To maintain a positive attitude at all times and be involved with hotel activities and initiatives (10%).
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities; Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks; Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- High level of passion, enthusiasm, drive for results, and quality focus
- Ability to be self-motivated, organized and demonstrate good team work
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums- presentation, telephone, correspondence, face to face etc.
- Skills to develop and foster beneficial relationships
- High level of common sense and skills of problem solving and making decision.
- Is culturally adaptable
- Delphi and Opera Experience
- Is able to anticipate guests’ needs. Diploma from a university or hotel school preferably in Sales & Marketing or tourism/hotel management
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar capacity of a 5* hotel or the MICE industry with F&B Operations environment.
- Arabic speaker preferred
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 05:58:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Cluster #Mice #Fulfilment
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Cluster Mice Fulfilment jobs in Emirates
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Cluster Mice Fulfilment jobs in Emirates