مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist jobs in Emirates وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist jobs in Emirates
jobs in Emirates
Job title: Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist
Company: Management Solutions International
- June 6, 2022
- Posted by: themsigroup
- Full Time
- Posted 16 hours ago
Our Client a Luxury Jewelry Brand is hiring for their Dubai operations:
Designation: Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist
JOB TITLE : Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
REPORTING TO : Group Marketing Manager
Responsible for the implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy including all aspects of online marketing, the company’s website and social media presence in line with the Marketing strategy & objectives, in addition to managing and maintaining the ecommerce website, whilst continuously improve the its digital reach and presence.
Duties and Responsibilities: * Along with the marketing team, act as a brand guardian in terms of sustaining the brand identity across online communications as well as tone of voice.
- Manage the design and upkeep of the company ecommerce website. Improve the usability, design, and content of the ecommerce website. Track performance and order conversion rates of ecommerce website. Make necessary improvements to drive higher qualified traffic, optimize user experience and in turn increase online presence and sales or drive traffic to the offline store.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Thoroughly and professionally respond to all customer compliance requests with a sense of urgency. Also monitor, abandoned carts (empty basket), opportunities and prospects created digitally by the platform and assign it to stores for order execution.
- Plan, execute, manage, monitor, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns for various online channels (social media, ecommerce, search engines, etc.) including owned, earned and paid.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels using these statistics to influence future digital activities.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Act as a community manager for the brand and guardians actively managing the accounts. Monitor social media for customer comments both positive and negative. Report social media mentions of the brand providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Monitors the company’s eCommerce function and provide a monthly analytic report of online sales generated, their sources and drivers along with recommendation about changes to be implemented for enhancements.
- Manage the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and update Mouawad customers’ database.
- Recognize, identify, and leverage business opportunities based on emerging trends and competitive research.
- Review and evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate with the objectives to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Identify digital trends and customer insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Discover, test and scale cost-effective customer acquisition programs across all online marketing channels.
- Implement processes, reporting and data-driven feedback loop for growth and efficiency
- Execute the Social Media strategy for the brand. Ensure that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium, and analyze social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant and engaging content to drive communications.
- Build reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various social media platforms.
- Keep up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms and their impact on the brand’s marketing.
- Use CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and loyalty.
- Use Customer Journey Mapping to analyze touch points and maximize sales opportunities.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Execute direct communications with customers through CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the customer database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Handle the migration of all direct communications to other mediums such as sms and email.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
Needed Skills and Competencies:
- Holder of a bachelor degree or higher in digital marketing or a directly related field.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Previous experience in managing ecommerce website (Salesforce commerce).
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong understanding of content management systems and current online marketing concepts, strategies, analytics, and best practices.
- Excellent English Communication skills is a must. Arabic speaking is an advantage.
- Team player and good communicator
- Open-minded creativity and imagination
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Send CV to
- Mention current, expected salary and notice period
Deadline: 30 June 2022
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 07:45:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Digital #Marketing #Ecommerce #Specialist
The post Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist jobs in Emirates appeared first on E JOOBS.
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist jobs in Emirates
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist jobs in Emirates