مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات EHS Site Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة EHS Site Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
EHS Site Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
- Overall management of safety on the construction site, associated areas, and accommodation.
- Ensuring the HSE execution strategy is formulated and clearly defined and communicated to the execution contractors, and implemented.
- Ensuring the safety section of contract bid documents are complete and satisfactory.
- Ensuring contractor safety information is reviewed, commented on, and approved prior to award of contract and mobilization to site.
- Ensuring safety meetings are conducted and recorded as required (internal/external).
- Ensuring risk assessments and method statements for all work activities are reviewed, commented on, and approved prior to commencement of works.
- Ensuring contractor construction safety programs and safe work practices are reviewed, approved, and monitored.
- Ensuring contractors are directed in matters affecting risks
- Ensuring HSE information/expertise is provided to the site team.
- Planning and leading the Environment Impact Assessment (EIA).
- The content and accurate reporting of all HSE reports to project management.
- Participating in the Project Risk Assessment and its subsequent tracking.
- Assisting in the selection of contractors.
- Assisting the project team in identifying project safety concerns.
- Participating in HAZOPS, HAZIDS and safety reviews to support Management of Change in process.
- Reviewing the adequacy of safety systems in design and safety processes.
- Ensuring contractor injury reports are reported in a timely manner, distributed, and tracked.
- Recommending any necessary courses of action on contractor safety performance.
- Ensuring safety training to the site team is given as required.
- Ensuring additional safety training is given as required to the start-up team.
- Ensuring all contractors go through the AP mandatory training before accessing the site.
- Demonstrating a strong leadership commitment through the establishment of tangible safety practices that will be utilized during the construction phase of the project.
- Providing oversight and guidance for the safety, health, environmental, and regulatory compliance and performance during the construction and commissioning phase of the project.
- Participating in pre-start up safety and start-up safety reviews.
- Inspecting and auditing the construction site.
- Leading and participating in incident investigations as required.
- Leading and participating in meetings involving contractor safety problems/incidents.
- The safe execution of all site construction works in accordance with the project schedule, cost and other KPIs
- Agreeing and reporting on HSE and security KPIs
- Ensuring contractors and subcontractors’ site safety supervisors are managed and coordinated.
- The overall management of a team of Construction Safety Supervisors as defined in the project organisation chart.
- Maintaining a strong and effective professional working relationship with the AP Project Management, Client, interfacing EPC’s, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining an open and effective communication channel with the onsite Project Manager and onsite Project team, and the Overall Project Manager and offsite Project team.
- Represent the Company in meetings with the Client, interfacing EPC’s, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring the Project Safety and Security plans are implemented.
- Supporting and promoting the implementation of the Project Execution Plan.
- Providing strong leadership and coordination to ensure the site team is working effectively to achieve the project KPI’s.
- Identifying and addressing risks and issues, escalating to the site manager and Overall Project Manager as required.
- Providing leadership to ensure prompt prioritization and coordination of all unforeseen issues at the site, escalating to the site manager and Overall Project Manager as required.
- Managing time capture and approvals for all supervision team resources as required.
- Writing regular progress and safety reports as required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, EHS Site Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف EHS Site Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE