مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Power Systems and Electrical Engineer – Air Products (Middle East) FZE وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Power Systems and Electrical Engineer – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Power Systems and Electrical Engineer – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
To lead in providing Electrical Engineering oversight to ensure safe & reliable operation of plant facilities under JIGPC in Jazan, Saudi Arabia.
Nature & Scope
Properly functioning Electrical systems and equipment are critical to the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of the plant facilities and associated equipment & systems. As a member of the site engineering team, the Sr. Electrical Engineer will lead to interact routinely with plant operations, maintenance, and engineering personnel to provide “hands-on” field-engineering & troubleshooting support, instructions, and technical guidance related to the site’s Electrical systems & equipment including: large high voltage induction and synchronous motors and starting systems including reduced voltage autotransformers, electrical protection relays, low voltage and high voltage distribution systems, high voltage power-factor-compensation units, motor control centers & switchgear, and a variety of specialized electronic / electrical equipment. The position emphasizes teamwork, communications, organization, change management, work process optimization, planning, leadership, and hands-on technical skills with comprehensive knowledge across engineering disciplines.
- Provide & maintain a safe work environment for self & others. Employ good housekeeping methods and demonstrate leadership with all company & industry safe work processes to prevent injuries.
- Lead in the provision of engineering evaluation & determinations, issue technical direction & guidance, and oversee Inspection & Quality Assurance initiatives for all Electrical troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration, repair, and test activities.
- Lead in the provision of engineering support & guidance during the construction & commissioning of the plants. Maintain accurate documentation for plant’s electrical equipment and validate single line electrical drawings for the plant’s electrical distribution systems. Monitor quality assurance initiatives.
- Lead in performing electrical system studies including short circuit, load flow, transient motor start, protection relay coordination, arc flash, etc., and establish appropriate protective device settings.
- Lead in the provision of engineering guidance to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Lead in the provision of engineering input for development and maintenance of Electrical systems & equipment standards, procedures, best practices, inspection contracts, and contractor selection guidelines.
- Develop detailed engineering specifications, evaluate quotations, perform technical bid evaluations & vendor document review, and validate factory acceptance testing related to the procurement of Electrical equipment and system components.
- Maintain compliance with all Critical Safety Circuits (CSS), Safety Integrity Levels (SIL), and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) implementation and revalidation programs.
- Develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive risk-based inspection and calibration program for all Electrical systems & equipment.
- Establish & maintain a relationship with the local inspection bureau, maintain relevant statutory, regulatory, technology standards, and code information consistent with JIGPC plant operational objectives and local regulations.
- Utilize predictive and other non-destructive inspection & test methodologies to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
- Employ appropriate project development and project management activities (including scope, budget, schedule, execution strategies, risk plans, cost collection / reporting, etc.) for the execution of all projects and turnaround activities.
- Provide engineering support to develop the annual budget for Electrical Systems & Equipment maintenance, repair, and major turn-around activities.
- Promote an atmosphere of team spirit through good example, open communication, good listening, and timely problem resolutions.
- Drive continuous improvement in safety performance, reliability, and cost of quality goals.
- Establish & maintain relationships with regional pressure system equipment suppliers
- Foster and support positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Participate at professional association meetings to determine best practices being used in the industry and apply them to our pressure systems.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
The post Power Systems and Electrical Engineer – Air Products (Middle East) FZE appeared first on E JOOBS.
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Power Systems and Electrical Engineer – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Power Systems and Electrical Engineer – Air Products (Middle East) FZE