مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Project Quality Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Project Quality Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Project Quality Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Job Description and Qualifications
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
As approved by the Project Manager, the Site Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Manager has the responsibility and commensurate authority to accomplish the following duties:
- Oversee and coordinate the work of the construction contractors assigned to the project. This is also applicable during the commissioning/start-up period where vendor and Operations representatives are present.
- Review AP Construction Quality Plan and develop & update the plan as appropriate.
- Audit and monitor all Contractor Quality Programmes, advice the Discipline Supervisors, Field Superintendents and Site Manager of any shortfalls and provide specialist support
- To monitor and control the flow of corrective and preventive Action Requests issued during project audits and close off once found acceptable.
- Monitor and assure contractor’s compliance to all application AP construction specifications and contract drawings.
- Ensure the submittal on time of all necessary reports to the Overall Construction Manager (Daily/Week Reports Standard).
- Inspect the work of each contractor and make sure the quality of workmanship and materials meet contract requirements.
- Ensure the contractor arranges for tests such as x-rays, concrete tests, soil compaction, hi-pot tests, etc.
- Participate in a weekly on-site construction meeting with PMC and the assigned contractors and their subcontractors and discuss quality related issues
- To evaluate, assess and audit/survey suppliers and contractor’s quality on a regular basis so as to ensure the desired quality level is maintained.
- Review contractor’s ITP, work method statements, CQP plan to ensure they meet the requirements of AP work practices.
- Chair regular meetings involving all Contractors’ Senior Representatives and AP construction engineers
- Report to the Overall Construction Manager any potential quality issues that may affect schedule or cost. This “audit report” must include the plan of action to promote quality awareness and eliminate out of compliance installation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
The post Project Quality Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE appeared first on E JOOBS.
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Project Quality Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Project Quality Manager – Air Products (Middle East) FZE