مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Associate Director, M&A jobs in Emirates وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Associate Director, M&A jobs in Emirates
jobs in Emirates
Job title: Associate Director, M&A
Company: Standard Chartered
Job description: About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
- Support overall M&A strategy
Business * M&A Deal Origination
- Assist with the origination of M&A mandates by contributing to idea generation and producing high quality pitches to the bank’s clients
- Work in close coordination with senior bankers, client coverage and other region M&A teams in the origination of M&A transaction
- M&A Transaction Execution
- Work closely with the deal team leader and manage the day-to-day execution of M&A transactions
- Lead in the preparation of high quality materials such as Information Memorandums, Fairness Opinions and Board Papers
- Develop and control the overall process and timeline for the transactions in coordination with the clients and other advisers such as legal, accounting, tax, etc. to provide overall project management
- Assist the deal team in advising the Client on valuation, transaction strategy and negotiation
- Financial Modelling and Analysis
- Review public filings, research reports, business plans and other available financial information of companies, to produce operating and financial models
- Lead the development of sophisticated financial / valuation models to evaluate investments, reorganizations, disposals, acquisitions and other corporate finance transactions
- Client and Deal Team Management:
- Efficiently manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as a deal team member
- Effectively manage Analysts, delegating and reviewing their work as well as creating a culture of collaboration in the team
Understanding of and adherence to the standard procedures and policies required for their role
People and Talent
Lead by example and build the appropriate culture and values
- Ensure compliance with SCB internal policies and procedures
- Identify any key risks and escalate to line manager or to other stakeholders, where appropriate
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Take individual responsibility to ensure risk-taking is disciplined and focused
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Senior transactors in M&A
- Global & Regional Head of M&A
- Industry Coverage teams
- Client Coverage teams
- Legal & Compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accountancy or equivalent
- Professional Qualifications: relevant work experience in M&A or related business
- Key Skills:
- Strong technical and quantitative skills; superior understanding of and ability to perform and evaluate financial analysis
- Strong work ethic, high energy level, able to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Good team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organisation
- Ability to deliver under time pressure
- Any sector expertise or prior experience in middle east would be considered a plus
Visit our careers website
Location: Dubai – Africa
Job date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 07:53:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Associate Director, M&A jobs in Emirates
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Associate Director, M&A jobs in Emirates