مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Parsons International Limited وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Parsons International Limited
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Parsons International Limited
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION
Electrical Engineer (Construction Supervision)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Parsons is now hiring an experienced Electrical Engineer for our expanding portfolio of projects. Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Training, development and opportunities to work on marquee projects as you and our fast paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team oriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Report to the Senior Resident Engineer / Resident Engineer as applicable and participate in the construction supervision of all electrical items including elector-mechanical works, the electrical cables (EHV,HV,MV, LV), electrical substations, street lightings and low current system of the project and ensure that the project is constructed as per Contract requirements and specifications.
- Maintain a daily diary or daily report of construction activities (related to electrical works) and/or consolidate those of junior inspectors as the case may be; ensure timely reporting of consequent findings and issues to the Resident Engineer and provide expert advice as necessary.
- Control /manage the Electrical Inspectors by giving guidance for the work supervision activities and maintain quality and safety to meet client satisfaction.
- Coordinate his direct activities with the other engineers and members of the construction supervision team.
- Monitor, measure and record Contractor’s progress on electrical and electro-mechanical work and provide feedback to the Resident Engineer allowing him to assess the actual construction progress against the approved construction schedule.
- Coordinate with the Contractor, if assigned by the Resident Engineer, on matters of scheduling and application of resources.
- Assist Senior Engineer/Resident Engineer in reviewing of shop drawings, design proposals, method statements and other related activities in his discipline.
- Coordinate with Parsons’ Design Engineers if required on matters of design approval and resolution of interdisciplinary construction conflicts involving design in his discipline.
- Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
- Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer and/or Project Safety Representatives.
- Witness Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) if required by the Client; and witness all relevant acceptance tests required by the Contract / Specifications.
- Plan for and coordinate with the Contractor on the necessary pre-commissioning, commissioning and post-commissioning activities. Ensure that all associated documentation / records are complete and accurate (i.e. as-built drawings, operation and maintenance manuals).
- Coordinate with the Contractor and client O&M on the trainings required by the Contract prior to hand-over and close-out.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
The post ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Parsons International Limited appeared first on E JOOBS.
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Parsons International Limited
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – Parsons International Limited