مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Business Development Manager – Logicom Distribution – UAE – 5-10 years experience jobs in Emirates وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Business Development Manager – Logicom Distribution – UAE – 5-10 years experience jobs in Emirates
jobs in Emirates
Job title: Business Development Manager – Logicom Distribution – UAE – 5-10 years experience
Company: Logicom Group
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for HPE Servers, Storage ,Services and As a Service business for UAE and Gulf region, managing Channel partner pipeline, driving the enterprise business and monitoring effective closures. The BDM will empower partners to drive various Value focused initiates to drive a revenue stream and periodically update them various value offerings. He/She will also communicate with the vendor proactively and update them on deal status and business commitment.
- Contribute to the budget process based on growth plan for existing business and incremental business.
- Develop country plans in conjunction with the vendor in-country resource as per Logicom expectations. Execute and track to plan. Conduct map gap analysis and plan activities to bridge the gap
- Develop and grow by cross selling into the existing channel
- Identify and recruit new partners to generate incremental revenue. Maximize existing channel and continual development of geographical footprint.
- Meet and communicate with key channel partners across all practices in Logicom to understand their business strategies and manage the relationship at all levels within the channel partner organization i.e. management, sales, technical, operational and finance.
- Engage and achieve maximum share of Distributor Total Addressable Market (DTAM)
- Ensure to achieve / overachieve budgets on products and services in terms of revenue, profitability on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Engaging and developing business opportunities with large system integrators.
- Engaging and supporting the service provider team on identified opportunities. Follow through to ensure closure of the opportunity.
- Review dormant accounts and plan activities to reinstate them.
- Provide market intelligence in areas such as Request For Proposal (RFP’s), trade shows, Point Of Contact (POC’s) conducted to identify or explore cross selling opportunities and suggest on activities to be conducted to defend and grow market share.
- Support implementation of marketing plan to drive the business plan for the respective vendors.
- Enhancing profitability by attaching service contract to products sale.
- Ensuring effective territory coverage by the respective team members through various communication channels- e-mail, face to face, telephonic
- Set measurable (KPA’s) in collaboration with the team and engage with them to achieve the same.
- Identifying high potential employees, create and track development plans to facilitate growth.
- Engaging with the Credit team on available backlog and ensuring all orders above xx days (as per set guidelines) are invoiced.
- Engaging with the Logistics team to ensure the inventory in optimized and ensuring that no inventory greater than xx days (as per set guidelines) is available.
- Engaging with the credit team to ensuring that the average xx days of sale as per the set guidelines.
- Generate and share reports with peers, management and vendors on business, product, territory and technology trends.
- Weekly forecasting to be done internally and as per vendor guidelines.
- Aligning to the vendor MBO’s and ensuring we over achieve on rebates attached to the MBO’s.
- Share market intelligence to develop new vendor alliances
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business from an accredited university.
- Over 8 years of sales management experience with a proven track record of success in a distribution environment.
- Direct experience in UAE Channel for Data Center or Enterprise infrastructure products preffered .
- Ability to successfully interface with senior management and vendors.
- Must be self-directed and a highly motivated individual, able to accelerate sales.
- Strong track record of driving new customer acquisition.
- Work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage complex sales situations and large projects.
- Clear record of achievement working across cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail. Extremely articulate with strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting in front of senior level customer audiences and influence their decisions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution ability.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 06:40:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Development #Manager #Logicom #Distribution #UAE #years #experience
وظائف فى الامارات , وظائف فى دبى, وظائف ابو ظبى, وظائف فى الشارقة, وظائف فى العين, وظائف فى رأس الخيمة, وظائف فى عجمان, وظائف فى الفجيرة, وظائف فى جورفكان, وظائف فى دبا الحصن, وظائف فى أم القيوين, Business Development Manager – Logicom Distribution – UAE – 5-10 years experience jobs in Emirates
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Business Development Manager – Logicom Distribution – UAE – 5-10 years experience jobs in Emirates