مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Clinical Dietitian - Fursaty Careers/Learn to B HR Consultancy وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Clinical Dietitian - Fursaty Careers/Learn to B HR Consultancy
- Ensures accurate translation of clinical order of food, meal plans and nutrition supplements to meet the needs of the hospitalized patients.
- Acts as an integral part of health care team by providing individualized care to patients through diet therapy.
- Provide individualized nutritional comprehensive patient care while following the assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of care provided.
- Document the patients nutritional assessment ,goal ,intervention and the effectiveness of care.
- Benchmark patient care in accordance to the standards of care, established policies, procedures and evidenced-based practices.
- Develops, implements and/or revises the nutrition guidelines, education materials and update nutrition information .
- Elaborate and share the nutrition Plan of Care developed in partnership with interdisciplinary care team, with patients and care givers.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills while establishing, implementing and updating the patient’s nutrition assessment and intervention based on the change in needs and medical condition, in order to meet previously set goals.
- Problem solving and escalation of any issues that will improve the services of the department.
- Utilizing a professional practice framework and evidence-based care, identifies improvement areas while minimizing risks creating care that is optimal for our children and families.
- Evaluate and provide educational needs of the patient and family/caregiver.
Professional Practice Development:
- Involve in internal training programs- demonstrating and explaining nutrition-related topics to physicians, resident doctors, allied professionals, and nursing staff.
- Participate in symposiums, conferences and other programs initiated by other departments.
- Act as a preceptor/mentor in the supervision and teaching of dietetic interns, achieves training objectives, conducts teaching sessions for interns and students.
- Develop and conduct outreach educational programs for health promotion to the general community; such as schools with appropriate communication materials like handouts, posters, pamphlets etc.
- Develop and maintain own professional knowledge, clinical competency and skills utilizing reflective practice and maintaining a professional portfolio.
- Participate in service activities that contribute to positive patient outcomes, a positive patient experience and a healthy professional environment.
- Participate in and/or has the ability to lead under the guidance, support and direction of senior staff, the development of programs or quality initiatives that seek to measure and contribute to patient outcomes e.g. clinical auditing, performance improvement activities, and data collection.
- Participate in clinical research and support Al Jalila research initiatives.
- Interacts with children, visitors in a courteous, respectful and helpful manner
- Interacts with members of the healthcare team in a manner that demonstrates respect, effective communication skills and promotes teamwork
- Documents all relevant information correctly, appropriately and in a timely manner
- Promotes safe patient care and a safe environment by embracing a Culture of Safety and identifying proactively areas of risk and the timely reporting of adverse safety events.
- Demonstrates advocacy for children, young adults and their families.
- Encourages and involve children and their families in care decisions to make informed choices by providing them with information, support and direction to the relevant support services as appropriate.
- Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality indicators, positive patient outcomes and patient and family satisfaction through extraordinary service.
- Coordinates care across the continuum – understands and utilizes case management resources to achieve patient care goals, discharge planning, decreasing the length of stay and waiting times.
- To actively support strategies for Safeguarding Children and ensure participate in the development and implementation of safeguarding strategies and procedures
- Speak up when team members appear to exhibit unsafe behaviour or performance.
- Continuously validate and verify information needed for decision-making or documentation.
- Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
- Actively promote safety for children, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Stop in the face of uncertainty and take time to assess and resolve the situation
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates - Dubai|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Clinical Dietitian - Fursaty Careers/Learn to B HR Consultancy