مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Storekeeper (Spare parts) SC4 - World Food Program - Other locations وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Storekeeper (Spare parts) SC4 - World Food Program - Other locations
ob Title: Storekeeper (Spare parts)
Level: SC 4
Salary: Starting from AED 13,710.89 per month (inclusive of pension), plus medical insurance and other entitlements.
Duration of Employment: 12 months with possibility of extension
The Storekeeper will report and work closely with Spare parts Manager. S/he will be responsible for maintaining safety standards in all stores and should report areas where improvement is needed. Assistant storekeeper will also ensure that the barcode scanner is fully operational and is effectively used for receiving / issuing spare parts and while executing physical inventories. S/he will also be responsible for preparing all necessary documents such as non-commercial invoices, packing lists, hand over forms etc for executing logistics operations.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Effectively receive/dispatch commodities including transshipment (truck to truck) against official approved documentation (e.g. waybills and/or delivery notes) ensuring accuracy in physical count of commodities including the quality in compliance with the established standards.
2. Prepare, verify, and sign off warehouse and transport documents, and maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction records to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with the corporate requirements.
3. Conduct daily warehouse closing reconciliation and accurate inventory checks supporting internal control systems in compliance with the warehouse management requirements.
4. Perform daily inspections and prepare reports on the quantity and quality of the commodities received/dispatched and handled and refer to the supervisor for appropriate action.
5. Implement appropriate measures to safeguard commodities, to ensure quality control using standard preventive measures in line with WFP established procedures and authorization received from the supervisor.
6. Monitor condition of the warehouse and commodities and take appropriate actions to support efficient warehouse space-utilization and well-organized commodity storage following WFP warehouse standards.
7. Provide guidance and on-the-job training to warehouse staff to contribute to their development and high performance.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates - Dubai|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Storekeeper (Spare parts) SC4 - World Food Program - Other locations