مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات UAEN HR Business Partner - Al Futtaim Group وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة UAEN HR Business Partner - Al Futtaim Group
UAEN HR Business Partner | Retail | IKEA | Dubai
Overview of the role
Act as a trusted advisor to the business on change management, integration management, HR budget and plan, staffing, talent management processes and execution whilst reinforcing a culture of performance focus, meritocracy and diversity.
What you will do
- In liaison with the Head of HR, execute talent management strategy which will ensure having the right talent for the right position through internal and external selection of candidates
- Work with line managers to develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions
- Liaise with Al-Futtaim Head of Talent Acquisition in order to attract the right talent, as well as lead and manage the recruitment process in line with internal audit guidelines and procedures
- Conduct training needs analysis each year to prepare the L&D proposal and calendar
- Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon ‘Al Futtaim Way’ values.
- Reinforce at all times a culture of meritocracy, performance-focus and diversity. Act as an advisor to line managers in order to educate them and minimise risk
- Focus on measuring the employee engagement of the business units and take actions necessary to improve it
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements. Safeguard that Emiratization focus is maintained, and diversification goals are reinforced and achieved.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates - Dubai|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف UAEN HR Business Partner - Al Futtaim Group