مطلوب للعمل فى الامارات Flavour Creation Assistant (Beverages & Sweet Goods Categories) - 1 Year open contract role - Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch) وظائف الامارات
وصف وتفاصيل ومهام وظيفة Flavour Creation Assistant (Beverages & Sweet Goods Categories) - 1 Year open contract role - Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)
Flavour Creation Assistant (Beverages & Sweet Goods Categories) for the Maghreb and West Africa region - 1 Year open contract role
A Flavour Creation Assistant with a global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrances & Beauty, and a key member of our regional Taste & Wellbeing Regional Creation team and based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
The Taste & Wellbeing Creation & Application (T&WCA) organisation within Givaudan is at the forefront of discovering and developing new creative ingredients and flavours for all kinds of food applications focusing on the Beverage, Bakery, Sweet Goods, Dairy, Snacks, Savoury, Naturals, and other exciting categories. We are truly a global organisation consisting of diverse experts from science, creation, application, and sensory science.
We are looking to expand our regional T&WCA team and hire a ‘Flavour Creation Assistant’ to support the increasing creation project pipeline for Beverage and Sweet Goods categories across our markets in the Maghreb and West Africa region. You will support the preparation of flavour samples and participate in flavour evaluations and testing. You will manage the creation and application process according to customer project priorities.
You will closely collaborate with the Flavourist for the Maghreb and West Africa region. You will be responsible for compounding flavour samples in our Dubai T&WCA Centre, managing raw materials, and sending flavour samples to customers across the region. You will work out of our Dubai office and report to the Taste & Wellbeing Technical Manager for the Maghreb and West Africa region based in the T&WCA Centre in Casablanca (Morocco). The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
The role will be on a 1-year open contract to start with and working full time 5 days a week. The contract could be extended later as per our evolving business requirements in the region.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the region have local, regional, and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, have a passion for food technology, and have a discerning palate!
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
Flavour preparation and application -
- Assist the Flavourist in managing the Beverage and Sweet Goods project pipeline.
- Help compound flavour formulas in our Taste & Wellbeing Creation & Application (T&WCA) lab with speed and accuracy under the guidance of the Flavourist.
- Support the application of flavours for evaluation.
- Prepare flavour samples as requested for customer briefs, application needs, technology performance assessment, QC standards, and physical testing.
- Label and ship flavour samples to customers and other Givaudan sites across the region.
- Receive and control raw materials. Proactively manage the stock in the T&WCA laboratory while carefully maintaining the shelf life.
Data management –
- Enter and maintain project and flavour data in the Givaudan internal database software.
- Actively maintain the performance data for the flavour portfolio by evaluating the finished product and capturing flavour profiles.
Environment, Health and Safety –
- Maintain a clean laboratory environment by observing Environment, Health, and Safety guidelines and Givaudan’s good laboratory practices.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates - Dubai|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Food & Beverage Production; Chemicals Manufacture|
وظائف الامارات,فرص عمل الامارات,وظائف Flavour Creation Assistant (Beverages & Sweet Goods Categories) - 1 Year open contract role - Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)